BCE...A Fashion Line for the Bold, Confident, & Excellent. Identify Yourself with GREATNESS™

BCE...A Fashion Line for the Bold, Confident, & Excellent.  Identify Yourself with GREATNESS™
Photo Courtesy of Jason M Rene

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Versatility of My Style

I'm sure many of you can relate to me when I say, I absolutely love how clothing makes me feel when coordinated properly. Sometimes I feel hood rich like the Cash Money Millionaires, and there are times when I feel like what I call "Seductive Fly" like Usher, but on this past Friday, I styled the BCE line in a way that only two other people I can think of could; those two people being Andre 3000 and Johnny Depp. OMG! It Feels Good to be Fly.™

So, here's what I wore. I took my orange BCE Classic tee tucked it into some blue and white seersucker pants, strapped some blue suspenders over my shoulder, tied a white pocket square around my neck, tinted my optical sense in some brown aviator shades, and strutted through the city streets of the A with some cognac colored loafers on my feet. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of this very Bold, Confident, Excellent, and not to mention suave ensemble, but a photo shoot featuring it is definitely in the works. This ensemble was so fly, that a few ladies in the venue with a sixth sense for a brother with a creative and daring style made it a point to let me know that not many guys can pull this off, but I definitely did; a wink and thank you to each of them.  

As you can see, this is why BCE proudly boasts the mantra that reads: 
If you possess PRIDE for who you are, a STYLE unique to none other, and a SWAGGER so admirable it needs a bodyguard...you are a BCE man...you are BCE woman. Bold, Confident, & Excellent  

This post is in no way an attempt to boast or brag, instead it is to highlight the versatility of the BCE brand, and the fact that while some only see t-shirts comprising this line of fashion right now, there are those with either a unique style or at the least a sense of style who see more than a t-shirt...they see a way to think outside the box and intertwine this distinguished brand with their style.  

It takes a special kind of guy and gal to be BCE. 
  
BCE...a fashion line for the Bold, Confident, & Excellent. 
Identify Yourself with GREATNESS™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Excerpts of Pride, Style, and Swagger by CJ "Frank" Nelldell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.