BCE...A Fashion Line for the Bold, Confident, & Excellent. Identify Yourself with GREATNESS™

BCE...A Fashion Line for the Bold, Confident, & Excellent.  Identify Yourself with GREATNESS™
Photo Courtesy of Jason M Rene

Thursday, May 20, 2010

About The Owner of BCE

When thinking back on encounters I've had with people (whether I knew them or met them for the first time at that moment), confident, proud, fly, and distinguished are just a few of many adjectives used to describe me. It is qualities such as these, divine guidance, and my versatile style of dressing that led me to create the BCE fashion line.

When asked why I get up and go to work for BCE everyday, I will proudly tell you I love the way clothes make me me feel when coordinated properly, as well as, I express and uplift myself through fashion, and I want consumers of the BCE brand to be able to feel and do the same.

In my world, I envision a society where everyone achieves whatever it is they are progressing towards in their life, but in order to realize such achievement, one has to first be proud of who they are, where they come from, and certain of where they are headed; that is why I designated the first foundational principle of BCE as 'Pride'. My greatest aspiration for consumers of the BCE brand is for them to feel like the kings and queens of all that they survey each time they thread themselves in this distinguished brand.

If you possess PRIDE for who you are, a STYLE unique to none other, and a SWAGGER so admirable it needs a bodyguard...you are a BCE man...you are a BCE woman. Bold, Confident, & Excellent

Be BOLD * Be CONFIDENT * Be EXCELLENT…Identify Yourself with GREATNESS™
www.bceapparel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Excerpts of Pride, Style, and Swagger by CJ "Frank" Nelldell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.