BCE...A Fashion Line for the Bold, Confident, & Excellent. Identify Yourself with GREATNESS™

BCE...A Fashion Line for the Bold, Confident, & Excellent.  Identify Yourself with GREATNESS™
Photo Courtesy of Jason M Rene

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Two Words People Should Use More

There is something powerful about the two small words 'I can'.  Doesn't it seem like life sometimes has this "attacking" mechanism attached to it?  Or, have you ever wanted something so bad, but it seemed impossible to achieve?  Truth be told, no matter where you are in life, how much success you've obtained, have not obtained, or have yet to obtain, life will attack you in some way, or you will be faced with an obstacle as tall as a mountain.  But, when you first think about what you want and follow that thought with two very small words -- "I can", you will feel this power course through every inch of your body.  Please don't construe this as me preaching to you.  I am writing from an experience I had less than five minutes prior to commencing this post.  I believe in the power we have as people to shape and create our own worlds.  As I write this post I hold back my emotions.  Not an emotion of anguish, but an emotion evoked from the firm belief in the power of people and the adamant passion I have to inspire people to reach within themselves, embrace their gifts and talents, and Achieve GREATNESS in their life.  A society where everyone achieves whatever it is they are progressing towards in life is the world I often dream of.  We have several choices to make every single day of our lives, but there is one choice we make several times each day, and that is the choice to either handle life or let life handle us.  When you utter the words "I can", the GREATNESS planted in your spirit at conception is awakened and when it is awakened I guarantee you will become a force far greater than any force that the science of physics has ever spoken of.  From my heart, I ask that you remember what you're living for, and begin to boldly use and confess these words everyday of your life no matter what you're faced with; because when you say "I can", life becomes more than just living.

"Ignite your purpose in life...say "I can"." ~Mr. BCE

Achieve GREATNESS,
Mr. BCE
Join the BCE clothing brand on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=99120142269
Follow Mr. BCE on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/Mr_BCE
Shop the BCE clothing brand at http://www.bceapparel.com/


GREATNESS Always Shines...Even in Darkness


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Excerpts of Pride, Style, and Swagger by CJ "Frank" Nelldell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.